Our language and volunteer program is based in Cordoba, a beautiful city located north-west of Buenos Aires in central Argentina. Córdoba is Argentina’s second largest city and is a university town, with about 1.3 million inhabitants. It is a naturally beautiful area with valleys, mountains, rivers and lakes. The local population is friendly and you can easily discover the culture culture (music, theatres festivals, craft fairs…).
After a four-week-long language course, volunteers are equipped with the necessary conversation skills to embark on their volunteer journey. The school organises activities and excursions such as soccer, trekking, horse riding, sailing, movies, visit museums, music festivals…
During your volunteer placement, you can choose from a number of projects to get involved in, including orphanages, hospitals, libraries and conservation projects.
You will have a private room in a host family, located within walking distance from the school.
Start dates: Every Monday. If Monday is a holiday the classes start on Tuesday.
| Program Duration
|| Program Fee
Included: transfer upon arrival, administration fees in home country and in Argentina, books and class materials, language course and volunteer project, accommodation with a host family, meals (half-board), travel and Health insurance (mandatory), local assistance.
Not included: airfare, visa fees, activities organised by the school, departure transfer, pocket money
Contact us for a detailed overview and personal quote for your travels to Argentina.
• 6 weeks: Homestay half board 6 weeks - classes 20 hours/week during 2 weeks + 4 weeks volunteering Only for intermediate to advances students
• 8 weeks: Homestay half board 8 weeks - classes 20 hours/week 4 weeks + 4
• 12 weeks: Homesaty half board 12 weeks - classes 20 hours/week 4 weeks + 8
• 16 weeks: Homestay half board 16 weeks - classes 20 hours/week 4 weeks + 12
• 20 weeks: Homestay half board 20 weeks- classes 20 hours/week 4 weeks + 16
• 24 weeks: Homestay half board 24 weeks- classes 20 hours/week 4 weeks + 20